MCRTL’s vision is to see our nation return to one where individuals’ lives are valued and protected from conception until natural death – abortion and euthanasia are eliminated and medical rationing to the disabled or infirm is ended.
MCRTL’s mission statement: We are committed to building a Pro-Life culture from the ground up.
We do this through:
- Year-round ministry at Louetta Planned Parenthood
- 40 Days – sponsor kickoffs and participate in vigils
INSPIRATION AND EDUCATION
- New! Pro-Life Billboard Ministry
- Poster Contest
- Essay Contests
- Oratory Contest
- Video Contest
- Pastoral Events
- New! Y’ALL – Young Adult Life Link
- Pro-Life information booths at community events and churches
- Workshops and monthly Pro-Life educational meetings
- Dr. Joseph Graham Pro-Life Fellows at Lone Star College
- Fetal development seminars geared toward youth
- Annual Dinner for Life
- Newsletter and media relations
- Pro-Life Community Calendar
- MCRTL website and Facebook page
- Imago Dei– newsletter addition which features national and Local pastors writing on Pro-Life issues
DIRECT CARE TO PEOPLE MAKING LIFE DECISIONS
- Resource gift bags and prayer with clients outside of abortion facilities
- Partnership with area crisis pregnancy centers
- Outreach at community events
- Website resources
We encourage you to participate in our many events and community outreaches. We hope that as individuals are educated and equipped they will bring the Pro-Life message to their friends, churches, schools, youth groups, civic organizations, businesses, etc. The best way to spread the message of Life is through relationships and word-of-mouth enthusiasm!
Join us in building a respect for life from the ground up!